San Antonio Bankruptcy Attorney:
With five offices in Texas, the highly respected Fears Nachawati Law Firm provides much needed debt relief solutions to people throughout the state. Because of today’s slumping economy, millions of Americans and Texans have seen their income dwindle to unprecedented lows. Fortunately, however, our great country provides numerous solutions to those who are suffering from excessive debt. Article 1, Section 8 of the United States Constitution authorizes congress to enact bankruptcy laws. Thus, in 1978 Congress enacted the Bankruptcy Code. This code is referred to as a uniform federal law because it governs bankruptcy cases throughout the country. If you are suffering from debt, bankruptcy might be the appropriate remedy to help you get back on your feet. Fears Nachawati offers a free case review to those in debt. You may schedule your appointment by calling the San Antonio office at 866-259-3002.
Debt Relief Solutions Are Available:
The Fears Nachawati Law Firm helps their clients get out from under oppressive debt and start their life anew. Some of the many forms of relief that are available include, but certainly are not limited to, the following:
- Chapter 7 Bankruptcy – Under Chapter 7, unsecured debt can be wiped out in four to six months. This bankruptcy solution is especially well suited for those who are inundated with credit card debt, medical debt, payday loans and other forms of unsecured debt.
- Chapter 13 Bankruptcy – Under Chapter 13, a three to five year repayment plan can be established and approved by the court. This gives the debtor the opportunity to pay their debts in an affordable, manageable manner. The Chapter 13 bankruptcy is particularly well suited for those who have a steady and dependable income and who wish to pay back their creditors or cure arrearages on their secured debts.
- Wage Garnishment Relief – If your wages are being garnished for child support, alimony, student loans or tax debts, it may be beneficial for you to consider a Chapter 7 bankruptcy in order to eradicate other unsecured debts. You will be spending less money on old bills and have more at your disposal for your everyday needs.
- Credit Card Debt Relief – Credit card debt overwhelms millions of Americans and Texans. Credit card debt is unsecured debt which can be eradicated within four to six months of filing a Chapter 7 Bankruptcy.
- Stopping Foreclosure – The moment that your bankruptcy petition is filed, an automatic stay goes into effect. This puts an instant halt to all foreclosure proceedings, judgments, property repossession efforts and other collection actions. The automatic stay is one of the strongest and most valued legal tools that exists.
- Medical Debt – Medical debt is unsecured debt that can be wiped out in a Chapter 7 bankruptcy. Even if you owe hundreds of thousands or millions of dollars for hospital and medical expenses, these debts can be eradicated in four to six months. And the moment your bankruptcy petition is filed, the automatic stay prevents creditors from undertaking collection activities.
- Stopping Creditor Harassment – Creditors must cease all collection actions immediately upon filing for Chapter 7 or Chapter 13 bankruptcy protection. Legally, they can never bother you again in regards to these debts.
- Bankruptcy and Taxes – Certain non-priority tax debts, such as Federal Income Taxes, may be discharged in a Chapter 7 or Chapter 13 bankruptcy.
- Payday Loan Debt – Payday loans are unsecured debt and as such they may be completely wiped out with a Chapter 7 bankruptcy.
Fears Nachawati offers a free case review for those who are earnest about getting out of debt. In your case review you will meet with a qualified, experienced, licensed bankruptcy attorney who will assess your situation and offer you viable, potent legal options to get out of debt. It is up to you to decide whether you wish to proceed or not. There are no obligations attached to the free, confidential consultation. You may choose to have your consultation on the phone or you may come to our office for a one-on-one meeting. To schedule your free evaluation, call the San Antonio Fears Nachawati Law Firm Office at 866-259-3002.